Visit the Conserverie Courtin !
Visit the cannery’s museum and see the Courtin canning factory’s production
Our artisanal products are the proof of our well-kept work and you can see it for yourself by visiting the Conserverie Courtin, free entry for everyone!
Welcome aboard the Courtin’s ship and enjoy a gourmet break!
- Stroll in our museum dedicated to the fishing history and the Conserverie Courtin (museum opening, April 2017)
- Learn and discover about each production’s steps, from the fish delivery to its preparation and finally its canning.
- Watch and observe the Courtin workers’ meticulous work
- Stop for a moment in the projection room to discover a movie about the evolution of working methods in the cannery from 1893 to today.
Smell the sweet fragrance of the fish soup prepared right before your eyes
- Taste our products for free
- Share your discoveries and favourites to your relatives by bringing them some of our traditional products from the shop
Self-guided tour while shop’s open hours: 7 days a week (Sundays and holidays) from 9am to 7pm all year long and from 9am to 8pm in July & August.
Address: Zone de Kerouel – 29910 Trégunc FRANCE
Guided tour reservation on Bretagne Terroirs